We ensure absolute confidentiality and privacy of personal data collected through the adoption of essential safety measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, guaranteeing its integrity and safety, especially those measures laid down by Royal Decree 994/1999 of June 11th, approving the regulation on security measures for automated files containing personal data.
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13th, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) we inform you that the personal information you provide through our website or by electronic mailings will be incorporated into an automated file under ownership of- Euro-Glashaus SL, with registered office at Av. Les Roquetes, 13 Nave 2, 08812 Les Roquetes del Garraf (Barcelona). This automated file will be used to manage, provide, expand and improve the services offered on the website, executing contracts relevant to the same, sending survey forms, researching the use of services by members, sending service updates, and to send you information and / or promotional material of products and services offered by euroweck.com or third parties relating to the trading of consumer goods that may be of interest to you, the member expressly consenting to the sending of such information by any means, including email.
euroweck.com informs the member that the collection of such data is not mandatory, except in the fields where it is indicated otherwise. However, failure to provide complete data may prevent euroweck.com providing all those services connected with missing data, freeing them from liability for non-provision or incomplete provision of these services.
In any case, the member agrees to provide certain elements of personal data and to keep updated the data provided to euroweck.com The party is in any case responsible for the truthfulness of the information provided and their updating and euroweck.com without prejudice to other actions stipulated by law reserves the right to exclude from the registered services any member who has provided false information. In the case of users who provide their data to euroweck.com and are non-members, they expressly agree that the act of submitting information to euroweck.com implies their express permission to the sending of advertising via this medium. If this is not in fact the intention please do not provide your details and / or reply to any communication from euroweck.com.
We are not responsible in any way for any incidents that may arise with respect to personal data as a result of:
- An attack on or unauthorized access to systems of a kind undetectable to security measures implemented.
- Members’ failure to diligently guard and safe keep their passwords or their own personal data.
Exercise of rights in the matter of data protection
Members can exercise rights of access, correction, cancellation and / or opposition of personal data that legislation recognizes for all affected by data processing by one of the following ways:
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading "LOPD".
- Sending a letter to Euro-Glashaus, S.L., Av. Les Roquetes, 13 Nave 2 - 08812 Les Roquetes de Garraf (BCN)
The member's request must meet the following statutory minimum content:
- Photocopy of ID, electronic signature or scanned copy of your ID.
- Specific request.
- Address for correspondence.
- Date and applicant’s signature
By the very nature of the service and content on the website, it is imperative that it be possible to send commercial communications to members by email. Therefore, the cancellation of data as detailed under the previous paragraph automatically entails the cessation and closure of a euroweck.com membership.
Our services are directed at adults, meaning that that while some of our services are specifically targeted for children euroweck.com seeks the agreement of the parents or guardians in the collection of personal data, and the use of such data as set out in relevant legislation. Members who are minors are required to have the prior consent of their parents or guardians prior to the inclusion of their personal data in website forms.
Privacy and Protection of Personal Data
7. Privacy and Protection of Personal Data
Personal data provided to the contracting of our services and / or products will be incorporated into an automated file the purpose of which is to manage the business relationship. The file will be used by the commercial department of the file owner which is Euro-Glashaus, S.L., Av. Les Roquetes, 13 Nave 2 - 08812 Les Roquetes del Garraf (BCN)
Customers are informed that the data collected will be used to send commercial information or advertising of the services and products offered by euroweck.com The information will only be used for these purposes. euroweck.com provides customers with an email address email@example.com to make complaints on the use of the data and / or exercise their right to revoke the consent given.
euroweck.com complies with current legislation regarding data protection law 15/1999 of December 13th, Protection of Personal Data and the Royal Decree 994/1999 of June 11th, which amends the aforementioned organic law. euroweck.com reminds its customers that they have at their disposition rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition guaranteed by law.
CONTRACT OF PERSONAL DATA WITH NONFQDN
The parties acknowledging the capacity and representation in which they act STATE
- NONFQDN provides services to EURO-GLASHAUS, SL
- That, in the performance of its functions, NONFQDN accesses personal data of EURO-GLASHAUS, SL
- That, for this purpose, it complies with the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21st December, which amends the Law 15/1999 of December 13th on Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
The parties, in virtue of the above statements, AGREE:
- In accordance with Article 12 of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13th on Protection of Personal Data, NONFQDN in the position of data processor for EURO-GLASHAUS, SL, only processes data according to instructions by EURO-GLASHAUS, expressly prohibiting the application or use of data for a purpose other than that agreed.
- NONFQDN may not assign or communicate data that is provided, not even for its conservation, to third parties.
- In accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007, NONFQDN agrees to implement in its technical and organisational systems appropriate measures for the security of automated files containing personal data. In every case they will implement the minimum level of security measures required by regulation; additionally apply intermediate measures if the data relates to the commission of criminal or administrative offenses, those that are the responsibility of those engaged in the provision of information on financial solvency and credit for purposes related to the provision of such services, those that are the responsibility of tax administrations and relate to the exercise of tax powers, those that are the responsibility of financial institutions for purposes related to the provision of financial services, those that are the responsibility of the Management and Public Social Security Services and the Mutual Insurance of Accidents and Occupational Diseases of the Social Security Services and are related to the exercise of their work. In every case, NONFQDN will be liable for any breach of security measures committed by persons subordinate to it.
- Any subcontracting of all or part of the services provided by NONFQDN under this contract must be authorised by EURO-GLASHAUS, SL in advance and in writing. It will be the responsibility of NONFQDN to formalise in writing the corresponding services contract with each subcontractor, which shall include the obligations under Article 12 of the Data Protection Act (LOPD). The contract shall specify that NONFQDN is acting on behalf of EURO-GLASHAUS, SL and that the contract is for the sole purpose of provision of services contracted. NONFQDN promises and guarantees EURO-GLASHAUS, SL that companies subcontracted comply with the current legislation on data protection.
- Following completion of the contractual relationship between NONFQDN and EURO-GLASHAUS, SL, the first must return to the second all personal data in its name and account and erase any further supporting documents in its possession. There shall be no destruction of data when there is a legal provision requiring its conservation, in which case it should be returned with a guarantee of its conservation to the entity responsible for the file.